Join BlastPoint CEO and Cofounder Alison Alvarez for an info-packed, free webinar at 2 p.m. EST on Thursday, December 3rd, hosted by our friends at Chartwell, Inc., the utility industry’s go-to resource for connecting utilities with solutions providers and actionable insights.
Up-to-date Analysis from a Utility Data Expert
In this webinar, offered for free as part of Chartwell’s Innovation Series, BlastPoint CEO Alison Alvarez will outline the current economic state of residential and commercial utility customers, showing how the COVID19 pandemic has affected households and businesses, from an energy perspective, over the past eight months.
Her in-depth presentation, followed by Q&A, will demonstrate how BlastPoint infuses A.I. into utility data to deliver predictive customer intelligence that companies use to stay solvent and protect their customers.
Don’t miss this informative session to learn how BlastPoint’s system is helping utility companies throughout the pandemic to:
- Accurately analyze customer payment behavior,
- Predict when customers could encounter financial difficulty,
- Enroll more customers into cost-saving assistance programs before they plummet into debt,
- Cut down on call center volume,
- Diminish costly service terminations, and
- Save money despite the economic downturn.
There’s a lot to talk about, so please join us to catch real-time insights on turning your customer data into a cost-effective, time-saving, revenue-generating intelligence tool!
Click here for quick and easy access to our other recent webinars! Hope to see you on December 3rd!